At Home Laser Hair Remover

,



At first when I bought this device I assumed I would be sending it back within 2 months but as it turned out I observed results following a couple of procedures. I have really coarse hair on my face and under my chin and soon after two procedures the hair became white and after the 3rd procedure I discovered areas that were not growing back.

After visiting a laser treatment service to find out the amount of money it would costs for three body parts I was explained it would be about $2000. Frustrated realizing I didn't have that kind of additional cash and thought I would need to keep shaving, waxing or threading for the remainder of my life. I stumbled upon this system and then conducted some investigation and was very enthusiastic about the reviews I needed to try this hair remover

It is doing the job! This laser is priceless. There isn't any other word for this then just FANTASTIC! Soooo happy :)

1 comments:

  1. I don't believe in home products. I want to go for a laser hair removal by Dr. Jerome Edelstein at his clinic, not trying by my own something that maybe it's not good. This should be made by a specialized person and not at home... it's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete